The Atik One 9.0 features the same high resolution 9 megapixel Sony ICX814 EXview sensor as the Atik 490EX for stunningly detailed images without compromising on sensitivity. The small pixels of this sensor are highly suitable for binning, providing flexibility in a convenient design. The One 9.0 is a truly integrated solution for high resolution mono imaging.
Features of the One
Integrated and powerful, the Atik One series embodies Atik’s principles to bring you a high performance, simple to use platform, with internal filter wheel, all in a very compact and light package. It features an improved cooler, capable of reaching a stable -38C below ambient, and a new CCD chamber design, filled with high purity Argon for a dry, condensation free environment and optimal thermal insulation.
The Atik One also features an internal USB hub and accessory power port, so that you can keep the cable clutter under control. In addition, two 1/4” tripod mounting holes are available to give you more options for mounting the camera and other accessories.
The 5 position integrated 1.25″ filter wheel features a mechanical roller for filter location ensuring the highest levels of reproducibility image after image. The filter wheel is natively controlled from our software or has an ASCOM driver for third party programs. Also included is a tool that allows filters to be loaded without opening the camera.
- Sensor Type: CCD - Sony ICX814 /5
- Horizontal Resolution: 3379 pixels
- Vertical Resolution: 2703 pixels
- Pixel Size: 3.69 µm x 3.69 µm
- ADC: 16 bit
- Readout Noise: 4e- typical value
- Gain Factor: 0.19e-/ADU
- Full Well: ~12,000e-
- Dark Current: ~0.0002 electrons/ second at -10°
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed, with embedded hub
- Power: 12v DC 2A
- Maximum Exposure Length: Unlimited
- Minimum Exposure Length: 1/1000 s
- Cooling: Termoelectric set point with max ΔT=-38°C
- Weight: approx. 900 gr
- Backfocus: 27mm ±0.5
What's in the box?
- Camera body with 2'' adapter
- 3-metre USB cable
- 1.8-metre battery power connector
- CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual (PDF)
- Quickstart guide (paper)
Buy risk-free: When it’s time to trade up you’ll get the most value for your used gear.