- Premium extra-low dispersion (ED) glass that provides precise and maximum light transmission for a bright, crisp image
- BaK-4 Prisms with dielectric and phase coatings: consists of quality treatments that strengthens the reflectiveness of the prisms for even sharper color correction and high-resolution views
- Integrated field flattener lenses that virtually eliminate all field curvature yielding sharp images from edge to edge
- Durable and waterproof: constructed with rubber exterior to help protect your optics from the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Includes rugged Meade carry bag and harness, comfortable neck strap, lens caps and cleaning cloth
When you buy a pair of superior binoculars, you expect exceptional optical quality. The Meade 8x42 MasterClass Pro ED Binoculars are designed to be the premium binoculars for outdoor enthusiasts and set the example for advanced optics. Includes extra-low dispersion(ED) glass, fully multi-coated optics, and BAK-4 prisms with Dielectric & Phase coated optics. Other features include precise color correction, amplified high-resolution views, and maximum light transmission. The integrated field flattener lenses virtually eliminate all field curvature yielding sharp images from edge to edge. With an incredible close focus of less than 5 feet, these binoculars will bring objects close up in great detail. The binoculars are nitrogen purged and waterproof to ensure they stay dry and dust-free for any outdoor viewing condition.
- Magnification: 8x
- Optical Diameter: 42mm
- Field of View - Angular: 8.0°
- Field of View - Linear: 420.0 ft./1000 yd
- Apparent Field of View: 64.0°
- Eye Relief: 23.0mm
- Exit Pupil: 5.2mm
- Near Focus: 5 ft.
- Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Prism Type: Roof
- Prism: BAK-4 Roof
- Focus Style: Center focus
- Waterproof: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Diopter Adjustment: Yes
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Additional included accessories: Carry case, Neck strap and harness, Cleaning cloth
- Other features: Dielectric and phase coated optics, Nitrogen purged
- Warranty: Two year
Buy risk-free: When it’s time to trade up you’ll get the most value for your used gear.