Used - 2" Camera Adapter
This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available.
This is in good condition.
- This easy to use 2" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is designed to attach both camera body and telescope together.
- Projection adapter for 1.25-inch eyepieces and also can be used as a focal adapter with a T2 thread. Threaded for Standard 2" Astronomy Filters.
- Features one locking thumbscrews to secure eyepiece, with a brass compression ring to prevent the marring of your telescope eyepieces.
- Compatible for both reflector and refractor telescopes with 2" eyepiece holders. Dual design allows the user to make slight magnification adjustments without having to change telescope eyepieces.
- In addition, the adapter works well for refractor telescopes when in use for either prime-focus or telescope eyepiece-projection photography. Made of black-anodized aluminum, durable for long time use.