160mm Refractor - Super Planetary Series
This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available.
Clear aperture - 160 mm
Focal length - 1260 mm; Focal ratio - 8 - Super Planetary Series*
From CFF Optical Designer, Pal Gyulai:
"All our objectives are guaranteed to have a minimum of .96 Strehl in green light and are optimized for the wavelengths where eye is most sensitive, 555 - 560 nm.
· Manufacturing specifications:
- Strehl ratio better than 96% at 532 nm.
- Wave front error p.t.v. is no more than 0.166 of wave-length at 532 nm.
- Surface finish: IV class according to 11141-84
· Dimensions of scratches and points/inclusions shall not exceed the following values:
· Scratches with less than 0.02mm width:
- Number of scratches: less than 0.1 clear aperture
- Total length of scratches: less than 1 clear aperture.
· Points with less than 0.3mm diameter:
- Number of points: less than 0.25 clear aperture
· Total area of all defects: less than 0.05 clear aperture (mm2)
· Multiple layer coatings on front and back surfaces. Reflectivity = 0.25%/surface.
· Slight color variations in the light reflected from anti-reflection coatings are allowed.
· Bubbles and inclusions in glass material are allowed under 0.5mm diameter. Maximum number of bubbles and inclusions is 2 pieces per lens. Bubbles and inclusions under 0.03mm diameter are disregarded."
Minimum Length - from 930 mm (fully retracted dew shield)*
Maximum Length - up to 1280 mm (fully extended dew shield)*
Back-focus - 180 mm;
Tube diameter - 165 mm;
Dewshield diameter - 185 mm;
Weight - 12.5kg, including rings*
Accessories included in the price: CNC rings, flight case.
- Field Corrector => Corrected Field = 55 mm
- Dovetail, Losmandy Type
- Handle, paired with Dovetail
Includes 3.2" FeatherTouch Focuser.
Price is inclusive of import costs.
* Minimum and Maximum Length values are dependent on focal ratio and back-focus value chosen;
* Weight may vary from version to version, depending on back-focus, focuser type;