ASI 178MM 14 Bit ADC CMOS Mono Camera
This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available.
This is a back illuminated CMOS monochromatic camera. This features the Sony IMX178 imaging chip. It includes an all-sky lens to take great time laps shots from horizon to horizon. Very low read noise makes this a great camera for deep sky astrophotography.
- Sensor: Sony 1/1.8" CMOS IMX178 - 6.4M pixels sensor IMX178 with SONY STARVIS and Exmor R Technology.
- Resolution: 6.4M
- Image Array: 3096 x 2080
- Pixel Size: 2.4um
- Max Frame Rate at Full Resolution: 60 FPS
- Max Frame Rate at 640 x 480: 253.1 FPS
- Window: IR-Cut
- Guide Port: ST4
- Shutter: Global
- Exposure Range: 32us - 1000s
- Read Noise: 2.2e
- Interface: USB3.0/USB2.0
- Bit Rate: 14bit output (14 bit ADC)
- Adapter: 2” to 1.25”/M42 x 0.75
- Dimensions: 62 mm Diameter by 36 mm
- Weight: 120g
- Working Temperature: -5ºC - 45ºC
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%