CEM25P Mount with Optional Accessories (7100P)
This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available.
The next step up of CEM25 – Low Periodic Error CEM25P!
The CEM25P has all of the features of the CEM25 and now has a guaranteed low periodic error of ~+/- 10 Arc seconds or less. The improved tracking accuracy is a product of tighter production tolerances. It also features larger gear switches on both axes, making access and adjustment easier especially with light gloves on.
The Center-balanced Equatorial Mount (CEM), a mount whisper quiet and light weight, uses up to 60% less GOTO power consumption than other mounts in category.
The "Z" design mount puts the weight of the payload at the center of gravity allowing for greater natural stability. Given its payload capacity, this means the "Z" designed mount is unusually light, a nice benefit when setting up at a remote site. Other features include an adjustable counterweight bar to prevent obstruction with the tripod. And polar aligning is quick and accessible all the time since the polar scope is not blocked by the declination shaft.
The CEM25P is equipped with the latest advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO technology, making it one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts available. Its database includes over 150,000+ objects. The Go2Nova® Hand Controller is intuitive to use and its large 4-line LCD screen simplifies the process of setting telescopes and locating objects.
- A new design Center-Balanced equatorial mount for maximum payload and minimum mount weight
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate Astro-photographers
- Low periodic error (< ± 10 arc seconds)
- Payload of 27 lbs (12.3 kg) with the mount-only weight of 10.4 lbs (4.7 kg)
- Spring loaded gear system with customer adjustable loading force
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes for easy balancing when disengaged
- Adjustable counterweight shaft for 0º latitude operation
- Stepper motor with low power consumption
- New electronics and control adapter from CEM60
- iOptron AccuAlignTM calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Polar alignment routine for those who can’t see the Pole Star
- Go2Nova® 8408 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Built-in 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Serial port for firmware upgrade and computer control
- Spring loaded Vixen-style saddle
- Option between 1.5” Stainless Steel (10.6lb or 4.8kg) or 2" heavy duty stainless steel tripod with die-cast metal tripod spreader/tray.
- Die-cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray
- Hard case included
- Optional PowerWeightTM rechargeable battery pack
- Optional StarFi WiFi adapter for full function control via SmartPhone/Tablet/Computer
|Mount||Center-Balanced Equatorial Mount|
|Payload||27 lb (12.3kg), exclude counterweight|
|Mount weight||10.4 lb (4.7kg)|
|Periodic error (PE) *||<±10 arcsec|
|Right Ascension worm wheel||Φ88mm, 144 teeth aluminum|
|Declination worm wheel||Φ88mm, 144 teeth aluminum|
|Right Ascension axis shaft||Φ35mm steel|
|Declination axis shaft||Φ35mm steel|
|Right Ascension bearing||Φ55mm ball bearing|
|Declination bearing||Φ55mm ball bearing|
|Worm gears||Φ15.2mm, Brass|
|Motor drive||1.8º stepper motor, 128X micro divisions|
|Resolution||0.17 arc seconds|
|Latitude adjustment range||0º ~ 60º|
|Azimuth adjustment range||± 10º|
|GPS||Internal 32-channel GPS|
|Polar Scope||AccuAlign TM dark field illuminated|
|Level indicator||Level bubble|
|Hand Controller||Go2Nova® 8408 with 150,000+ objects database|
|Power consumption||0.35A(Tracking), 0.6A(GOTO)|
|Power requirements||12V DC(9 ~ 15V), 1.5Amp|
|AC adapter||100V ~ 240V (included)|
|Serial port||Yes (on hand controller)|
|PC computer control||Yes (ASCOM)|
|Counterweight shaft||Φ20mm, Stainless Steel|
|Counterweight||10.4 lb (4.7kg)|
|Tripod||Option between 1.5” Stainless Steel (10.6lb or 4.8kg) or 2" heavy duty stainless steel tripod with die-cast metal tripod spreader/tray.|
|Dovetail saddle||Spring loaded Vixen-style|
|Aluminum carrying Case||Yes (Included)|
|Operation temperature||-10ºC ~ 40ºC|
|Warranty||Two year limited|
* Measured with encoder, 10 minutes
Please pay attention to the operation differences between the ZEQ25 and CEM25 mount, especially the Zero Position and Tension Adjuster.
Quick Start Guide
Download Latest Firmware
iOptron Telescope ASCOM Driver:
Install ASCOM Driver and Commander