A non-focal reducing Field Flattener which gives improved results for photography with triplet and doublet refractor telescopes of between F5 and F6 focal ratio. Also known to work with RC telescopes.
New design lets you change the spacing between the flattener lens and image sensor. A scale is engraved in 0.5mm increments for easy reference. Simply vary the spacing to suite your telescope, lock the thumbscrew, and start imaging.
- Flattens the image focal plane, without changing the focal length of the telescope.
- Integral T-Ring adapter thread fits standard T-Ring DSLR adapters.
- Back-focus can be varied by twisting the top section and locking with the thumbscrew when the correct distance is achieved.
- The standard 2" OD barrel will fit any 2" format telescope like an eyepiece.
- The base of the 2" OD barrel is threaded for 2" M48 Astro filters.
- CNC machined body with gloss black anodized finish.
- Includes a CNC machined T-threaded end-cap to protect against dust on the rear lens element which is more exposed than the front element. A plastic dust cap is included for the 2" OD front barrel.