Focusing is made easy with JMI MotoFocus – Celestron Refractors and Reflectors. MotoFocus is a battery operated hand control with an electric focus motor that attaches to the shaft of a focuser knob (or the knob itself) for precise, vibration-free focusing at high power without the need to touch the telescope.
MotoFocus is great for visual and photographic use and features variable speed for coarse and fine adjustments. Precise positioning is accomplished through electronic braking. Mounting is easy and requires no drilling or tapping.
- Celestron C4-R, C4.5
- Celestron C6-N, C6-R, C6-RGT
- Celestron C8-N, C8-NGT
- Celestron C10-N, C10-NGT
- Celestron C60, C70, C100, C102, CR-150
- Celestron Firstscope 80 (not 114)
- Celestron G8-N
- Celestron NexStar 80 (not 114)
- Celestron Super Polaris 80 / 102