To deliver scientists the best astro-imaging system ever created, engineers at the Marshal Space Flight Center chose the Ritchey-Chrétien (RC) design as the primary optical system used on the Hubble Space Telescope. The RC optical system responsible for countless discoveries and spectacular images is now available in a telescope within everyone's reach.
Introducing Photron™, Ritchey-Chrétien telescope & system by iOptron.
Photron instruments are built to facilitate today's astro-imager in capturing the data necessary to create spectacular edge to edge sharp astro-images. To achieve this goal, The RC telescopes incorporate low-expansion quartz mirrors with 99% reflective dielectric coatings, fully baffled tube interior, and a smooth dual speed Crayford focuser. Photron 150 system is packaged with an iOptron patented CEM25P Central-Balanced Equatorial mount, a sturdy 2" tripod and iOptron ASCOM compliant electric focuser for disturbance free operation.
- Photron™ 6 inch Ritchey-Chrétien telescope (RC6)
- Center-balanced equatorial mount CEM25
- 2" stainless steel tripod with accessory tray
- Electric focuser
- iOptron 6 inch RC telescope (RC6, #6111)
- 6X30mm finder scope (#6151)
- 1.25" dielectric mirror diagonal (#6231)
- 1.25" 25mm Plossl eyepiece ($6241-25)
- CEM25P mount w/2" tripod(#7102P)
- Electric focuser for RC scope (#8451)
NOTE: Drop Ships From Manufacturer
CEM25 instruction manual
Photron RC telescope operation manual
Electric focuser installation and operation manual
iOptron Telescope ASCOM Driver:
Install ASCOM Driver and Commander