To deliver scientists the best astro-imaging system ever created, engineers at the Marshal Space Flight Center chose the Ritchey-Chrétien (RC) design as the primary optical system used on the Hubble Space Telescope. The RC optical system responsible for countless discoveries and spectacular images is now available in a telescope within everyone's reach.
Introducing Photron, Ritchey-Chrétien telescope system by iOptron.
Photron instruments are built to facilitate today's astra-imager in capturing the data necessary to create spectacular edge to edge sharp astro-images. To achieve this goal, The RC telescopes incorporate low-expansion quartz mirrors with 99% reflective dielectric coatings, fully baffled tube interior, and a smooth dual speed crayford focuser. Photron 250 system is packaged with an iOptron patented CEM60 Central-Balanced Equatorial mounts, a sturdy tri-pier and iOptron ASCOM compliant electric focuser for disturbance free operation.
- Photron™ 10 inch Ritchey-Chrétien telescope (RC10)
- Center-balanced equatorial mount CEM60
- iOptron Tri-pier
- Electric focuser
- iOptron 10 inch RC telescope (RC10, #6113)
- 8X50mm finder scope (#6152)
- 1.25" dielectric mirror diagonal (#6231)
- 1.25" 25mm Plossl eyepiece ($6241-25)
- CEM60 mount (#7200, with counterweight)
- Tri-pier (#8034)
- Extra 11 lbs CW (#8027)
- Electric focuser for RC scope (#8451)
NOTE: Drop Ships From Manufacturer
CEM60 instruction manual
Tri-pier assembly instruction
Photron RC telescope operation manual
Electric focuser installation and operation manual
iOptron Telescope ASCOM Driver:
Install ASCOM Driver and Commander