Please contact Cloud Break Optics to order this product
SWAN: the perfect compromise between quality, cost, eye-relief and edge sharpness.
All with a SWA super-wide angle 72 deg. F.O.V. ! The ultimate 1.25 ” SWA eyepiece.
Try and compare! Ideal for SCT and refractor telescopes.
Perfect match with William Optics telescopes
• Outstanding super-wide field of view: 72 deg. F.O.V.
• Fully Multicoated lenses for excellent transmittance.
• Outstanding chromatic aberration correction.
• Excellent contrast and light throughput for sharp viewing.
• Fully internally blackened (lens edges and internal spacers).
• No internal reflections.
• No flaring or ghosting on high-contrast objects.
Light and Easy
• Soft rubber eyecup
• Long eye-relief: 17 mm
• No internal reflections or kidney bean effect
Terrific Fit and Finish
• High-resistance anodized black barrel.
• Smooth design for no hook up in your focuser.
• Threaded for 1.25” filters.
|Internally baffled, All lenses' edges and internal spacers blackened, Fully multicoated|
|Focal Length||20 mm|
|Lens Structure (#Elements/#Groups)||5/4|
|Field of View||72|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|