Used - Astronomik 2" Hydrogen Beta Visual Filter
This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available.
This filter is in excellent condition.
- Visual observation (dark skies): Very good, but only suitable for a few objects
- Visual observation (urban skies): Unsuitable
- Film photography: It depends, very long exposure time
- CCD photography: Good, when used with an additional IR-block-filter
- DSLR photography (original): Very good, but only suitable for a few objects
- DSLR photography (astro modified): Very good, but only suitable for a few objects
- DSLR photography (MC modified): Good, when used with an additional IR-block-filter
- Webcam / Video (Planets): Unsuitable
- Webcam / Video (Deep Sky): Unsuitable
- typ. transmission of better then 95% at the H-beta line
- complete blocking of all disturbing wavelengths
- Main operational use: Hydrogen Nebulae
- No moisture (humidity) sensitivity, no aging, and totally scratch-proof
- Excellent carrier material - substrate is optically polished. The optical performance (resolution & contrast) of your telescope is not reduced in any way by the filter.
- Parfocal with other Astronomik filters
- Glass thickness: 1mm
- Completely resistant against high humidity, scratches and aging effects
- Diffraction limited, the filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope!