- Omni eyepieces offer a quality 4-element Plossl optical design at a super affordable price.
- Rubber eyecups provide comfort and increase contrast. Leave them up or fold them down when wearing eyeglasses.
- Beautiful matte aluminum barrels and blackened lens edges prevent internal reflections.
- 1.25” barrels are threaded to accept filters.
Celestron Omni series eyepieces offer a 52º apparent field of view, perfect for the Moon, planets, and a plethora of deep-sky objects. The premium four-element optical set is finished with multiple layers of high-transmission coatings for clear, sharp images. The edges of the optics are blackened for increased contrast.
The Omni eyepiece body is made of aluminum. A two-step anodizing process results in a beautiful matte finish that resists reflections and glare. Each eyepiece in the Omni Series includes a black rubber eyecup. It can be left up or folded down for better observations while wearing eyeglasses. Models with a longer barrel (15 mm, 32 mm, 40 mm) include a rubberized grip for non-slip handling during observing sessions. The insert barrel is threaded to accept 1.25” filters.
Celestron Omni eyepieces are available in the following focal lengths in a 1.25” format:
- 6 mm, 9 mm, 12.5 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 40 mm