1.25" Basic Smartphone Adapter (81035)
This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available.
- The smartphone adapter connects your smartphone to your telescope, so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece.
- Works with all smartphone devices.
- The adapter works with any eyepiece that has an outside diameter of 45mm or smaller.
- To use, place your phone in the adapter, center your phone’s camera over the eyepiece, and use the knobs to secure the adapter in place.
- The adapter stands up to rigorous field use thanks to its robust, durable construction with a metal body.
Image celestial or terrestrial objects with this smartphone adapter. With its light rigid frame, this accessory allows you to connect any smartphone to any telescope eyepiece with an outside diameter of 45 mm or smaller. The additional magnification provided by the eyepiece allows your phone to capture great images of the Moon and planets.
This smartphone adapter installs easily by clamping over the top of an eyepiece. The smartphone is held in position with the help of tightening knobs that securely lock your phone in place. Some large and/or bulky phone cases (including folio style cases) may need to be removed for the phone to fit in the adapter.
|Phone Compatibility:||Any smartphone|
|Compatible Optics||Fits all 1.25” eyepieces or any eyepiece with an outside diameter of 45mm or smaller.|
|Dimensions||177.8 mm x 101.6 mm x 38.1 mm (7" x 4" x 1.5")|
|Weight||6 oz (170.1 g)|