The #19782 DirectSync ES25 motor with built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorized control with a simple twist of the motor housing.
Designed especially for the Explore Scientific 2.5-inch Hex Focuser, the DirectSync ES25 features simple installation and an elegant design. The DirectSync motors are fully compatibility with the FocusLynx Control Hub making DirectSync the very best choice for motorizing Explore Scientific's premier astrograph telescopes.
For owners of the Explore Scientific 3-inch HEX Focuser, see our DirectSync SW30 motor.
This version requires the external Optec FocusLynx controller. If you would prefer the fully integrated solution consider the ThirdLynx model.
For more add on accessories including the FocusLynx Controller, Hand Controller, and WiFi see the FocusLynx Accessories.
- Motor: 25mm Nippon stepper motor with 25:1 gearhead,
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black,
- Overall Length: 5" (127mm)
- Width: 1.5" (38mm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz (175 g)
- Tools Required: 2mm, 2.5mm and 1/16" hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket
- Explore Scientific FCD100 Series 127mm f/7.5 Triplet ED APO refractor,
- Explore Scientific ED102-FCD100 Series Air-Spaced Triplet refractor,
- Explore Scientific ED80-FCD100 Series Air-Spaced Triplet refractor,
- Explore Scientific Generation II 20-inch Truss Tube Dobsonian,
- Explore FirstLight 8" Dobsonian- FL-DOB0806-01,
- Explore FirstLight 10" Dobsonian- FL-DOB1005-01.