The FocusLynx DirectSync SV system is an aftermarket add-on for the Stellarvue SVF35 3.5-inch Focusers and is used with the FocusLynx focus controller. The DirectSync SV35 motor provides a direct drive motor that can be easily disengaged for manual focusing.
For a detailed explanation of the FocusLynx System, please download and read the FocusLynx FT Whitepaper.
DirectSync SV35 Motor for the Stellarvue SVF35 focuser
The FocusLynx DirectSync SV35 motor was designed especially for the Stellarvue large 3.5-inch native focusers and offers greater positional repeatability than the original QuickSync SV package. With a direct gearing system that leaves the planetary reduction assembly and unique tensioning system intact, DirectSync SV35 can achieve greater positional repeatability and carry imaging camera packages in excess of 5 kg (11-lbs).
Coupled with the FocusLynx controller, DirectSync SV35 can be used in both
manual and automatic focusing modes. Fully ASCOM compliant, FocusLynx
Commander software works in conjunction with higher level client software such as FocusMax and Maxim D/L as well as CCDSoft and TheSky X to provide auto-focusing for a wide variety of manual focusers.
- Stellarvue SVF35 3.5" focuser,
- Stellarvue FSV-35 3.5" focuser,
- Many Stellarvue model telescopes including:
- Also fits many Astrotech telescopes with large 3-1/2 focusers including:
- Fits Teleskop-Service telescopes with large 3.5-inch focusers including:
- TS APO130Q f/5 sextuplet APO
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.35" (85mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.4 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connection to FocusLynx: Standard Ethernet cable (included)
- Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Sensor type TMP04FT9Z
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
FocusLynx Controller (#19690)
- Length: 5.1" (130mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81mm)
- Height: 1.0" (27mm)
- Weight: 9.8 oz (280 g)
- Connectivity: USB/Serial, Ethernet, and WiFi
- Hand Control: Optional
- WiFi Connection: Optional
- Second Stepper: Optional
- Input Power: 12VDC universal power supply (110 to 230VAC input)
- Software Drivers: ASCOM local server, X2 native drivers for TheSky X