QUARK Camera Adapter - turns your NIKON style SLR lens into a Hydrogen Alpha Solar Telescope! - for NIKON
Conjoins your QUARK filter with a Nikon style SLR lens for Hydrogen Alpha Solar viewing with most standard lenses. Quark owners can enjoy the full range of focal lengths and features available with quality Canon lenses, including zoom features.Fits most Nikon lenses.
Connects your Daystar QUARK solar filter to an ordinary Nikon style SLR lens, turning it into a Hydrogen Alpha Solar Telescope.
It can be used with a camera or an eyepiece or any Quark / telescope industry accessories.
Use zoom features of camera lenses to explore wide field to high power views without changing set-up or telescope configuration.
WHEN OUT-OF-STOCK, BACKORDERS ARE SHIPPED WITHIN 10-12 DAYS
QUARK Owners can view using their SLR or DSLR camera or an eyepiece. Camera QUARK accepts all of the universal QUARK accessories so it may be used as a telescope with an eyepiece. Plus! Use zoom features of your camera lens to explore wide field to high power views without changing set-up or telescope configuration.
- Nikon style bayonet mount for snap-lock mounting to selected lens type.
- Requires Daystar brand QUARK filter.
- Includes reversable combination lens foot with 1/4-20 tripod holes and standard Vixen style dovetail mount for telescope mounts.
- Includes additional focal extender spacer ring to ensure compatibility with a wide variety of lenses.
- Full disk viewing possible on lenses up to ~450mm focal length lenses
Daystar recommends use of red, orange or yellow colored glass lens front filters such as Cokin, Hoya brand, etc or similar on lenses above 80mm in aperture.
Focus and clearances not guaranteed for 100% of Nikon style lenses.
Does not support auto-focus or electronic aperture control. No electronic pass-through.
|Wavelength||Hydrogen Alpha (6562.8Å)|
|Uniformity||SE (Standard Edition)|