This is in excellent condition. The camera comes with all necessary power and data cords, as well as a Baader 35nm, 2" Hydrogen-Alpha Filter for interline CCD cameras. All pieces are in a Pelican Storm iM2100 hard case with fitted foam insert.
QHY8-Pro Grade 1 is a 6 megapixels APS-C size one-shot-colour camera based on Sony's famous CCD ICX453AQ.
QHY8-Pro Grade 1 comes standard with the following features:
- Sealed CCD chamber purged with argon gas (airproof and oilproof)
- Removable desiccant tube to help dry the sealed chamber
- Adjustable CCD tile and centre position
- External DC regulator for the CCD and TEC without incurring EMI noise
- Shipped in custom-fit rugged case
- ASCOM driver and EZCAP capture software provided
The 2-stage TEC and thermal construction QHYCCD employs for this camera enables cooling 45ºC below ambient temperature.
QHY8Pro reads out via progressive scan unlike QHY8L which uses two field readout. There is no difference in long exposure application such as deep sky astrophotography. However, to capture fast movement or object, QHY8-Pro is recommended for equal exposure in between red and blue pixels.