- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass that provides precise and maximum light transmission for a bright, crisp image
- BaK-4 prisms with dielectric and phase coatings. Consists of quality treatments that strengthens the reflectiveness of the prisms for even sharper color correction and high-resolution viewsws
- Durable and waterproof: Constructed with a durable, waterproof, and rubberized exterior to help protect your optics from the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Tripod adaptable -- keep a steady, stable view by using a tripod adapter to attach to a tripod or mount
- Includes rugged meade carry bag and harness, comfortable neck strap, lens caps and cleaning cloth
Enjoy superior contrast and high-resolution images, while removing chromatic aberration with the extra-low dispersion glass built into the Meade 10x42 CanyonView ED Binocular. High-quality multilayer coatings are applied to the lenses and BAK-4 prisms for maximum light transmission. These binoculars bring the best balance of high-level performance and value together.
These roof prism binoculars are extremely comfortable to hold, with a rugged, lightweight design ideal for the outdoors. Includes metal eyecups, a nylon case with harness, and quick release neck strap. With portability in mind, carrying your binoculars and accessories has never been easier. The 10x42 CanyonView ED is a must-have for birders and observers wanting ideal optics that deliver with every use. Nitrogen purged and waterproof to ensure each pair stays dry and dust-free.
- Magnification: 10x
- Optical Diameter: 42mm
- Field of View - Angular: 5.9°
- Field of View - Linear: 310.0 ft./1000 yd
- Apparent Field of View: 59.0°
- Eye Relief: 14.3mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Near Focus: 7 ft.
- Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Prism Type: Roof
- Prism: BAK-4 Roof
- Focus Style: Center focus
- Waterproof: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Diopter Adjustment: Yes
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Additional included accessories: Carry case, Neck strap and harness, Cleaning cloth
- Other features: Dielectric and phase coated optics, Nitrogen purged
- Warranty: Two year