3"x24tpi Male Thread To 3"x24tpi Male Thread (19370 )
This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available.
How do you attach your camera?
Over the years, Optec has developed dozens of adapters and custom fittings for various cameras and mounts. While most astronomical cameras have a female T-thread mount, many of the larger chip cameras are now being offered with even larger mechanical interfaces, such as the relatively new 3-inch 24tpi female mount available on Apogee, SBIG, and a modified version on the FLI cameras. However, there are a variety of other mounts such as the STL 4-bolt mount.
We classify our camera mounts by the size and shape of the "telescope" side mechanical interface for a typical configuration. These mounts correspond to many of our astronomy products. For example:
- OPTEC-2300 Camera Adapters for use with the Pyxis rotator, IFW Universal Mounting Ring, and Perseus 4-port parfocalizing rings.
- The OPTEC-2300 circular dovetail mount is used for the TCF-S focuser and IFW filter wheel to allow easy connections from most any camera. If your scope or accessory is not listed, do not hesitate to call.
- OPTEC-2380 Mounting Rings are threaded mounts for use with the IFW and MAXfilter systems.
- The OPTEC-2380 circular dovetail mount is used for the IFW Intelligent Filter Wheel and Perseus 4-port selector parfocalizing rings to attach most cameras and accessories.
- OPTEC-3000 Dovetail Mounts for use with the 3-inch TCF-S3, Pyxis 3", and IFW-3.
#19370 - 3"x24tpi Male Thread To 3"x24tpi Male Thread
- Outside Diameter: 3.15" (80mm)
- Overall Height: 0.5" (12.7mm)
- Clear Aperture: 2.6" (66.4mm)
- Weight: 1.28 oz (36.3 g)
- Back-focus Usage: 0.1" (2.54mm)
- Telescope Side Connection: 3"x24tpi Male Thread
- Camera Side Connection:: 3"x24tpi Male Thread