- Compact roof and porro prism models that balance small size and premium image quality. These binoculars are easily packable when small size and weight are critical but a high quality image is required.
- Premium multi-layer coating assure the maximum light transmission through the binocular. The result is bright, crisp, true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
- Durable construction includes fiber reinforced polycarbonate designs which combine light weight and rugged styling. The reinforced chassis is extremely rigid, but light enough to carry anywhere.
- Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
- Available in 8x30and 10x30 magnifications.
All A Series binoculars offer you impeccable viewing quality in a compact portability and durable design, so you can enjoy carrying convenience without compromising performance.
|Type||Porro-Prism, centre focusing|
|Model No.||65931 - AP 8x30 WP|
|Model No.||65932 - AP 10x30 WP|
|Eye Relief||17.2 mm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||30 mm|
|Real Field of View||7.0º|
|Field of view at 1000m||122m|
|Field of view at 1000 yards||367 ft.|
|Exit Pupil||3.8 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||Right diopter ring|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||±3m-1|
|Eye Width Adjustment Range||60 to 70 mm / 2.36 to 2.78 inches|
|Focusing Range||3.0 m to infinity / 9.8 ft. to Infinity|
|Eyepiece Ring||Helicoid eyepiece ring|
|Height & Width||119.5 x 158 mm / 4.7 inches x 6.22 inches|
|Thickness||57 mm / 2.24 inches|
|Notes||Waterproof 1m in depth of water (JIS class 6), Nitrogen filled|
|Apparent Field of View||52.1º|
|Weight||458g / 16.2 oz.|
|Lens Construction (Objective lens / Eyepiece lens)||2 elements - 1 group / 3 elements - 2 groups|
Buy risk-free: When it’s time to trade up you’ll get the most value for your used gear.