AZ8 ALT-AZ Mount
This item is out of stock but you can place an order now and we’ll ship when it becomes available.
Currently Unavailable - Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for production status
This simple Alt-Az Mount is great for side by side of set-ups and smaller telescopes.
- All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized
- All stainless steel hardware.
- One 2.100” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
- 360 degree slow motion control, both axes
- 2.812” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 180 tooth.
- Dual supported, ball bearing housed ground High Precision Brass Worm.
- Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob per axis design.
- 3.5” diameter Laser engraved setting circles.
- Bubble level
- 1.250” diameter aluminum shafts.
- Twin saddle plates. Accepts Losmandy D & V series dovetail plates.
- Instrument Weight Capacity 35 LBS per side.
- Head weight 13 lbs.
- Tripod - Optional (LT Version is WITHOUT Tripod)
- with 6” riser. Adjustable from 29” to 46”
- Tripod weight 13 lbs.
- Optional additional 6” risers, stackable (Sold Separately)