Please contact Cloud Break Optics to order this product
BEST PACKAGE PRICE ON THE MARKET
William Optics does it better and especially cheaper! Until today, you could choose only between high-end expensive binoviewers or monocular eyepiece observation.
Today you can enjoy the benefits of BaK4 quality binoviewers in your refractor, SCT or Newtonian scope with a convenient PACKAGE including:
-1.25” Binoviewer with anti-marring compression rings
-2x William Optics 20 mm WA 66 deg. eyepieces included (available optionally too)
-Barlow nosepiece (1.6x) for easier focusing with most telescopes! It can be mounted on other eyepieces too!
-Exclusive gift box.
Or go for the ROCK-BOTTOM price of the OTA version, if you already own a set of eyepieces!
The price is very inviting, but the experience of three dimensional two-eyed viewing is even better!
WO Fit & Finish
• White powder painting.
• Large chromed thumbscrews and anodized aluminum.
• Very useful optional 2x Barlow/Correctors and extenders are available separately for telescopes with special back-focus issues.
• High-quality BaK4 prisms with 20mm clear aperture for maximum brightness and contrast with any telescope.
• Fully Multi Coated.
• Anti-marring brass compression rings for your eyepieces.
• Individual eyepiece focus adjustment.
Choose the Best! Best price!
• The best quality-prism 1.25" Binoviewers package out there!
• Sets of 2 eyepieces for binoviewing available at discount prices.
Please note: double check with us if you want to know if you can easily reach focus with any specific William Optics telescope. We cannot guarantee you will reach focus without an optical corrector/barlow with other brands telescopes; we can only report what other users told us about specific combinations.
|Prism material||BaK-4 FMC|
|IP Accomodation||54mm to 75mm|
|E.P. holders||Helical focusing, compression rings|
|Dimensions||120mm x 112mm x 42mm|
|Optical Path||100mm (4")|
|Weight||approx. 520g (without eyepieces)|