The Prima Luce C82 pier is made of steel and it has a high rigidity and load capacity, thanks to the central tube 5 mm thick. Together with the adapter to connect the mount, it has a height of 82cm from the ground. If you want to install a mount not listed, please contact Cloud Break Optics at email@example.com or (206) 327-9826.
- Stable and safe, perfect for fixed installation of telescopes
- Thick central tube for high rigidity
- Base with pairs of 120° holes for perfect horizontal leveling
- Adapter for EQ6, AZ-EQ6 or CGEM equatorial mounts
- Adapter for EQ5 / HEQ5 / AZ-EQ5 equatorial mounts
- White painting for a long life
The pier base is circular and it has a diameter of 35 cm. Here there are three pairs of holes set at 120°. Each pair consists of a through hole in which you can insert the retaining screw to the concrete base and an M16 threaded hole in which to put a thrust screw to adjust, during the installation of the pier, the perfect vertical position of the pier itself.
Buy risk-free: When it’s time to trade up you’ll get the most value for your used gear.