To calculate the compression factor and coverage for your particular setup, please refer to our Telecompressor Spacing, Compression Calculation and Coverage document or to the CCDT67 & 27TVPH Telecompression Graph.
- Clear aperture is 1.75", designed to screw onto our 2" Secure-Grip Nosepiece (AP16T) or any other 2" nosepiece with 48 mm threads that is designed for CCD cameras.
- Optimized for 0.67x compression with a fully illuminated circle of 29 mm when the back spacing distance is 85 mm from the rear flange to the camera sensor is used
- Expect a 0.75x compression with a fully illuminated circle of 34 mm when the back spacing distance is 50 mm from the rear flange to the camera sensor
- Approximately 5 inches of focuser in-travel is needed to achieve focus on the CCD chip.
- The focal length of the CDD Telecompressor is 12" (305 mm)
- Insertion depth of CCDT67 is 1.145" (29.1 mm)
- Net insertion depth of 2.28" (57.8 mm) when used on the AP16T nosepiece
- There are 48 mm filter threads on the front of the CCDT67. Be sure that you have sufficient insertion depth when adding a filter. The rear of the CCDT67 has 48 mm male threads.