The #19783 DirectSync ES30 motor with built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorized control with a simple twist of the motor housing.
Designed especially for the Explore Scientific 3-inch Hex Focuser, the DirectSync ES30 features simple installation and an elegant design. The DirectSync motors are fully compatibility with the FocusLynx Control Hub making DirectSync the very best choice for motorizing Explore Scientific's premier astrograph telescopes.
For owners of the Explore Scientific 2.5-inch HEX Focuser, see our DirectSync SW25 motor.
For more add on accessories including the FocusLynx Controller, Hand Controller, and WiFi see the FocusLynx Accessories.
- Motor: 25mm Nippon stepper motor with 25:1 gearhead,
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black,
- Overall Length: 5" (127mm)
- Width: 1.5" (38mm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz (175 g)
- Tools Required: 2mm, 2.5mm and 1/16" hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket
Explore Scientific telescopes with 3-inch Hex focuser.
- Explore Scientific ED115 FPL53 115mm Refractor
- Explore Scientific ED140 FPL53 140mm Refractor
- Explore Scientific ED152 f/8 CF 152mm Refractor
- Explore Scientific ED165 FPL53 165mm Refractor