Optec's #19787 DirectSync SW25 motor with built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorized control with a simple twist of the motor housing. DirectSync SW25 can be ordered separately or as part of the FocusLynx Kit.
Designed especially for the Sky-Watcher Esprit series telescope 2-1/2-inch Dual-Speed focusers, the DirectSync SW25 features simple installation and an elegant design. The DirectSync motors are fully compatiblity with the FocusLynx Control Hub making DirectSync the very best choice for motorizing Sky-Watcher's premier astrograph telescopes.
For the larger Esprit APO's with the 3" focuser, see our DirectSync SW30.
DirectSync APO Motor (#19787)
- Motor: 35mm Nippon stepper motor with 50:1 gearhead,
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black,
- Length: 3.75" (96mm)
- Width: 1.9" (49mm)
- Weight: 11.6 oz (330 g)
- Tools Required: 1/16" and 3mm hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket
FocusLynx Controller (#19690)
- Length: 5.1" (130mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81mm)
- Height: 1.0" (27mm)
- Weight: 9.8 oz (280 g)
- Connectivity: USB/Serial, Ethernet, and WiFi
- Hand Control: Optional
- WiFi Connection: Optional
- Second Stepper: Optional
- Input Power: 12VDC universal power supply (110 to 230VAC input)
- Software Drivers: ASCOM local server, X2 native drivers for TheSky X
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 80 Apochromat refactor.