Check out the rest of Celestron's EclipSmart Collection today!
- COMPACT SOLAR BINOCULAR: This dedicated solar binocular offers 10x magnification and 25mm objective lenses with built-in filters for guaranteed safe, detailed views of the Sun. Perfect for eclipses or any day!
- ISO-CERTIFIED SOLAR SAFE FILTER TECHNOLOGY: Certified to comply with the ISO 12312-2 international safety standard for filters for direct viewing of the Sun. Great for viewing eclipses and sunspots.
- PERMANENTLY ATTACHED FILTERS: Use your solar binoculars with peace of mind, knowing the filter will not be knocked off or accidentally removed.
- MULTI-COATED OPTICS: See details like sunspots clearly with added contrast from Celestron’s optical coatings.
- GENEROUS FIELD OF VIEW: Find the Sun easily and view the entire solar disk at once.
- DURABLE AND RUGGED: Rubber-armored aluminum body stands up to rough handling and harsh conditions.
The Celestron EclipSmart 10x25mm Solar Roof Binocular is one of the most convenient ways to enjoy safe, detailed, magnified views of the Sun anywhere. This ultra-compact solar binocular is the perfect grab-and-go option for eclipse chasing, studying sunspots, or simply observing our closest star any day. The smallest binocular in the EclipSmart lineup, the 10x25 model won’t weigh you down. It even fits in your coat pocket, purse, or car glove compartment.
Best of all, Celestron EclipSmart binoculars feature Solar Safe filter technology, ISO-certified to guarantee you the ultimate protection from harmful solar radiation. Unlike detachable filters, which can be knocked off unexpectedly, EclipSmart Solar Binoculars feature built-in filters embedded in the objective lenses. Enjoy the Sun with confidence, knowing it’s impossible for the filters to become dislodged while you or your loved ones are observing.
Solar Safe Filter Technology
EclipSmart solar products feature ISO-certified Solar Safe filter technology. These filters offer complete protection from harmful solar radiation—including IR and UV light—and also block 99.999% of visible light. Celestron Solar Safe filter technology is GUARANTEED SAFE for direct observation of the Sun and has been independently tested by SAI Global Assurance Services.
Solar Safe products conform to and meet the transmission requirements of ISO 12312-2, Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun, EN 1836:2005 + A1:2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the Sun and AS/NZS 1338.1:2012, Filters for Eye Protectors.
Important safety note: inspect your binocular’s objective lens filters before every use. Do not use and discard if damaged, scratched, or separated from the frame in any way.
Crystal Clear View
With its multi-coated optics, the Celestron EclipSmart 10x25mm Solar Binocular delivers high-contrast images of the Sun. These are white-light solar binoculars that provide a clear black-and-white image of the Sun. The 10x25 model also provides a generous field of view, so you can see the complete solar disk without moving the binocular.
A durable, rubber-armored aluminum housing protects your EclipSmart binocular from damage. The binoculars are comfortable to use for eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike, thanks to their durable folding eyecups. Fold them down for safe and effective use with your eyeglasses or keep them unfolded if you don’t wear glasses.
Carry your EclipSmart binocular with the comfortable included neck strap. You’ll also receive a protective padded nylon case for storage and transport.
|Objective Lens Diameter:||25mm (.98")|
|Angular Field of View:||5.7°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m):||288 ft (96 m)|
|Exit Pupil:||2.5mm (.09")|
|Eye Relief:||10.5mm (.41")|
|Interpupillary Distance (max):||72mm (2.83")|
|Interpupillary Distance (min):||56mm (2.20")|
|Diopter Adjustment Range:||±2|
|Prism Glass (Type):||BK7|
|Weight:||11.46 oz (325 g)|
|Environmental Protection:||Water Resistant|
|Carrying Case:||Padded Soft Cloth|
|Dimensions:||76mm x 51mm x 114mm (3.0" x 2.2" x 4.5")|
|Included Items:||Soft Carry Case
Lens Cleaning Cloth
Quick Setup Guide
|California Residents||View Proposition 65 Warning|