Description#19765 - QuickSync FSQ Motor for the Takahashi MEF focuser
The #19765 QuickSync FSQ motor with built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorized control with a simple twist of the motor housing. QuickSync FSQ can be ordered separately or as part of the FocusLynx FSQ Kit.
Designed especially for the Takahashi MEF Dual-Speed focusers, the QuickSync FSQ features simple installation and an elegant design. The QuickSync motors are fully compatible with the FocusLynx Control Hub making QuickSync the very best choice for motorizing any Takahashi telescope with the dual-speed MEF (Micro-Edge Focuser).
- Takahashi FS series with MEF focuser,
- Takahashi FSQ-85ED, FSQ-106ED,
- Takahashi TOA-130, TOA-150,
- Takahashi TSA series with MEF focuser,
- Any other Takahashi telescopes with MEF dual-speed focuser.
- Older Takahashi rack-and-pinion focusers can often be updated to the MEF Micro-Edge Focuser.
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black with gold knob,
- Length: 6.3" (160mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81.4mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (180 g)
- Tools Required: 1/16" and 7/64" hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket