QuickSync Focus Motor for the Stellarvue 2-inch Focuser
The FocusLynx QuickSync SV20 system is an aftermarket add-on for the Stellarvue SVF20 2-inch Focuser. The QuickSync SV20 motor can be added to any existing FocusLynx hub system or purchased in kit form with the FocusLynx focus controller. The QuickSync SV20 motor is easy to install and provides a digital focusing solution that also allows manual focus when at the telescope.
For a detailed explanation of the FocusLynx System, please download and read the FocusLynx FT Whitepaper.
QuickSync SV20 Motor for the Stellarvue SVF20 focuser
The FocusLynx QuickSync SV package was designed especially for the Stellarvue 2-inch native focusers. The QuickSync SV has a step resolution around 1 micron and can carry imaging camera packages in excess of 2.5 kg (5.5-lbs).
Coupled with the FocusLynx controller, QuickSync can be used in both manual and automatic focusing modes. Fully ASCOM compliant, FocusLynx Commander software works in conjunction with higher level client software such as FocusMax and Maxim D/L as well as CCDSoft and TheSkyX to provide auto-focusing for a wide variety of manual focusers.
- Stellarvue SVF20 2-inch native focuser,
- Teleskop Services TS-Optics Photoline 60-mm f/5.5 FPL53 APO
(thanks to Geoff Crow for confirming fit and function),
- Other APO's using the same style focuser (see Instructions below).
Specifications:QuickSync SV20 Motor (#19768) FocusLynx QuickSync SV
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.35" (85mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connection to FocusLynx: Standard Ethernet cable (included)
- Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Sensor type TMP04FT9Z
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- Length: 5.1" (130mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81mm)
- Height: 1.0" (27mm)
- Weight: 9.8 oz (280 g)
- Connectivity: USB/Serial, Ethernet, and WiFi
- Hand Control: Optional
- WiFi Connection: Optional
- Second Stepper: Optional
- Input Power: 12VDC universal power supply (110 to 230VAC input)
- Software Drivers: ASCOM local server, X2 native drivers for TheSky X
The QuickSync SV20 includes the #19768 QuickSync SV motor only for owners of the FocusLynx Control Hub. Other options may be ordered separately.
Kit# 49000- FocusLynx SV20 Package
The FocusLynx QuickSync SV20 Kit includes both the #19768 QuickSync SV motor and the #19690 FocusLynx Control Hub. Other options may be ordered separately.
Kit# 49010-FocusLynx SV20-HC Package
The FocusLynx QuickSync SV20-HC Kit includes the #19690 FocusLynx Control Hub, #19768 QuickSync SV motor, PLUS the #19695 Hand Controller Option. Additional options may be ordered separately.