- Store your 8” Schmidt-Cassegrain or EdgeHD optical tube in this protected, portable, grab-and-go case.
- Ultra-durable and water resistant, 900 denier outer and super smooth inner polyester layers, sandwich 16mm thick EPE foam sheets to create a protective barrier for your telescope.
- Multiple zippers allow for easy packing and removal of the optical tube.
- External, hidden zippered pocket stores your eyepieces and other accessories.
- Padded shoulder strap allows you to carry your optical tube to your observing site hands-free.
Still carrying your bulky optical tube box to remote observing sites? Let us lighten your load with our sleek, protective optical tube carrying case, the perfect storage solution for transporting your tube anywhere with ease and confidence. It’s truly a must-have for telescope owners of all stripes.
The 8" Optical Tube Soft Case is constructed from 900 denier polyester for durability and weather resistance. Its walls are lined with 16mm thick EPE foam to protect your telescope. Unzip the case and you’ll discover a soft polyester interior lining with adjustable straps to hold your optical tube firmly in place.
The 8" Optical Tube Soft Case has a hidden external zipper pocket to hold eyepieces and other accessories. It is designed with cinching straps to firm up the pocket when in use and to hide it when empty.
The interior has one sewn in cinching strap to hold the optical tube firmly in place.
Grab and Go
Transport your case one of two ways: via the pair of sewn in handles or optional, clip in padded shoulder strap for hands-free carrying.
This optical tube soft case can hold most 8” optical tubes, under 18” in length, including these Celestron telescopes:
|900 Denier Polyester
|EPE Foam (16mm thick)
|Nylon Zippers with cord pulls
|3" Celestron window sticker (part of label) | Shoulder strap
|8" Celestron Telescsopes: EdgeHD 8" Optical Tube | ALL C8 Optical Tubes
|508mm x 292mm x 292mm (20" x 11.5" x 11.5")
|432mm x 273mm x 273mm (17" x 10.75" x 10.75")
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.