The best just got better.
The Paramount ME Series 6 represents the latest in gear-driven GEM performance.
- All new MKS 6000 provides built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB C communication options and more.
- Optional Power On and Observe™ absolute encoder technology. No homing, no periodic error.
- High-amperage XT60 connectors can supply continuous 12V DC power up to 60A.
- Improved Versa-Plate dovetail features drop-in telescope installation.
- Larger bearings produce increased stability for payloads up to 120 pounds (54 kg).
- Streamlined Instrument Panel provides pass through Ethernet connection and 3 XT60 power ports.
- Red components are powder coated aluminum for fade-resistant durability, black components anodized aluminum.
The Paramount ME delivers superior performance made possible through its artful integration of precision mechanics, advanced control system electronics, and the uniquely capable TheSky Universal Bundle (included).
Skillfully carrying up to 240 lb./109 kg total instrument capacity of telescopes, cameras, and accessories (480 lb./218 kg total capacity), the Paramount ME II can help you create your next photographic masterpiece or help make your next discovery in your permanent observatory.
Legendary Paramount system performance is within reach. Grab yours today.
|Dimensions||20 × 19 × 10 in|
Motor-based encoders, On-axis absolute encoders
Download the Paramount GEM Specifications (PDF) document for more details about the Paramount ME robotic telescope mount (log in required).