The best just got better.
The Paramount MYT Series 6 represents the latest in gear-driven GEM performance.
- All new MKS 6000 provides built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi and USB C communication options and more.
- Optional Power On and Observe™ absolute encoder technology. No homing, no periodic error.
- High-amperage XT60 connectors can supply continuous 12V DC power up to 60A.
- Improved Versa-Plate dovetail features drop-in telescope installation.
- Larger bearings produce increased stability for payloads up to 140 pounds (64 kg).
- Streamlined Instrument Panel provides pass through Ethernet connection and 3 XT60 power ports.
- Red components are powder coated aluminum for fade-resistant durability, black components anodized aluminum
The Paramount MYT (pronounced “mighty“) delivers superior performance made possible through its artful integration of precision mechanics, advanced control system electronics, and the uniquely capable Paramount Software Suite (included).
Skillfully carrying up to 70 pounds (32 kg) of telescopes, cameras, and accessories, the Paramount MYT can help you create your next astrophoto masterpiece, at home, or on the go.
Legendary Paramount system performance is within reach. Grab yours today.
|Dimensions||20 × 19 × 10 in|
Motor-based encoders, On-axis absolute encoders
Download the Paramount GEM Specifications (PDF) document for more details about the Paramount MYT robotic telescope mount (log in required).