The iOptron permanent piers constructed from aluminum alloy and 1/4" thick wall tubing. The thicker wall insures reduced vibration and increased system stability. Four aluminum side struts are welded between the pier tube and the base plate to eliminate side flexure of the tube assembly under heavy or off-center loads.
The pier is 900mm in height, with a CEM120 mounting plate. Custom pier height and adapters are available as special orders.
- 8038-900 900mm (35") $498
- 8038-CUS customized $648 (specify height in order note)
The pier can also be used for the following mounts, directly or with an adapter:
- CEM60 (need Center Post P-8037-CP);
- iEQ45 Pro/iEQ45 (need Center Post P-8037-CP);
- AZ Mount Pro/MiniTower/MiniTower Pro (need Star Knobs with Center Post 8340-PIER)
- Paramount MyT (no adapter needed)
- Astro-Physics 400/600E/Mach1GOTO (need Tri-Pier adapter 8036-AP)
- 360 lbs maximum payload
- Aluminum alloy, anodized finish
- 7 1/8" pier diameter
- 1/4" pier wall thickness
- Top plate 8 1/4" x 8 1/4"
- Available in 3 heights, 600mm (23.5"), 800mm (31.5"), 900mm (35.5")
- Custom heights by special order
- 1 year limited warranty