- Click HERE for Instructional Video on How To Setup & Align Your Polaris Telescope
- Aperture: 90mm Reflecting Telescope with f/10 Focal Length
- Features a stable Equatorial Mount with slow-motion controls, making it easy to track celestial objects as they move across the night sky.
- Comes with (3) Eyepieces that provide low, medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land). 2x Barlow Lens also included to double magnification - essentially like having 6 different eyepieces!
- Red-Dot Viewfinder INCLUDED
- Bonus Autostar® Suite Astronomer Edition Software on DVD - with over 10,000 celestial objects displayed (Windows® PC only).
- Polaris 90mm is perfect for viewing land and celestial objects while providing bright, detailed images
The Polaris 90mm Telescope has a 90mm aperture and focal length of 900mm (f/10). The stable Equatorial Mount includes slow-motion control cables that allow for easy and quick viewing across different directions. With the included accessories such as a Red-Dot Viewfinder, 2x Barlow Lens, and (3) Eyepieces that provide varying levels of magnification - this will give you versatility with short and long range distances, the Polaris 90mm comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out. When fully assembled, the Polaris 90mm weighs approximately 20 lbs.
Each Polaris telescope also comes with AutoStar® Suite Astronomer Edition Software on DVD. This bonus DVD will help you learn the night sky and displays more than 10,000 celestial objects including planets, stars, galaxies, and nebulae.
The Polaris Series telescopes come in a variety of apertures including 70mm, 80mm & 90mm refractors as well as 114mm, 127mm & 130mm reflectors. The 70mm & 80mm models feature a smaller style while 90mm and above get a larger design. These telescopes deliver bright and clear images with the greatest detail and enables observation of the craters of the Moon, Saturn’s rings, and even Jupiter’s surface. Meade’s Polaris telescopes are perfect for the astronomer who wishes to manually observe and discover the night sky with ease.
|Clear Aperture||90mm (3.5")|
|Optical Design||Achromatic Refractor|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Coated|
|Eyepiece(s)||Three (3) 1.25" MA (26mm, 9mm & 6.3mm)|
|Focuser Mechanism||Rack and Pinion|
|Diagonal||90 Degree Erect Image|
|Tripod||Pre-Assembled Full-Height Stainless-Steel Tube Legs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions||905mm x 870mm x 1440mm|
|Assembled Product Weight||9.16kg|