- NOW WITH WIFI!
- Multiple preprogrammed speeds for time lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interface for automatic shutter control
- Built-in auto-guiding interface
- Low power consumption
- External Mini USB power support
- Compatible with 3/8" and 1/4" inch camera tripod thread
- Lifetime free firmware upgrade
- 11 pound maximum payload
The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer 2i is a user-friendly and multi-function mount to satisfy all your needs for astronomy, astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Using a Wifi signal to connect to your phone phone, the Star Adventurer 2i contains preprogrammed long exposures, helping photographers create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
The Astro Package includes the Star Adventurer 2i mount, polar scope illuminator, and dec bracket. Optional EQ base is available.
OTA, tripod, EQ Base, and counterweight kit are not included.
|General Mount Info|
|Payload Capacity (lbs)||10|
|Fully Assembled Weight (w/ weights)||2.4|
|Mounting Saddle Type||V|
|Polar Scope||Built In|
|Computer/Drive System Info|
|Polar Align Assist||No|
|Permanent Periodic Correction||No|