- Large objective lens elements provide maximum light gathering capabilities and are perfect for use in low light conditions.
- Premium multi-layer coating assures the maximum light transmission through the binocular. The result is bright, crisp, true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
- Rigid body construction makes these binoculars extremely rugged to maintain optical alignment. This ensures comfortable viewing throughout the life of the product.
- Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
- This series consists of four high-performance, waterproof models: the SP 8x40 WP, with 40mm objective lenses, the SP 10x50 WP and SP 12x50 WP with 50mm objective lenses, and the SP 20x60 WP with extra-large 60mm objective lenses.
Large objective lenses incorporated in the design allow for contrast-rich, bright viewing under all light conditions.
|Type||Porro-prism centre focusing (built-in focusing arm)|
|Model No.||65871 - SP 8x40 WP|
|Model No.||65872 - SP 10x50 WP|
|Model No.||65873 - SP 12x50 WP|
|Model No.||65874 - SP 20x60 WP|
|Eye Relief||20 mm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||40 mm|
|Real Field of View||6.3 º|
|Field of view at 1000m||110 m|
|Field of view at 1000 yards||330 ft.|
|Exit Pupil||5.0 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||Right diopter ring (click diopter adjustment)|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||±2m-1|
|Eye Width Adjustment Range||57 to 72 mm / 2.2 to 2.8 inches|
|Focusing Range||3.5 m to infinity / 11.5ft. to Infinity|
|Eyepiece Ring||Helicoid type (3 click atop)|
|Height & Width||136 x 178 mm / 5.2 inches x 7.0 inches|
|Thickness||76 mm / 3.0 inches|
|Notes||Waterproof 1m in depth of water (JIS class 6), Nitrogen filled|
|Apparent Field of View||48º|
|Weight||900g / 31.7 oz.|
|Lens Construction (Objective lens / Eyepiece lens)||2 elements - 1 group / 3 elements - 2 groups|
Buy risk-free: When it’s time to trade up you’ll get the most value for your used gear.