Please contact Cloud Break Optics to order this product
William Optics is proud to introduce the SPL (Super Planetary Long eye-relief) eyepieces. This new Planetary Eyepiece series is designed for users with the need for high-power, sharp and contrast views for planetary observations. The long eye relief is a bonus for people with eyeglasses and for people who do not want to strain their eyesight during observation sessions.
High Quality Optical Lens
• Special glasses and perfect multi-coatings make the optical performance of SPL amazing in almost any telescope. a very well corrected field of view, free from optical aberrations allows you to finally enjoy planets as they deserve.
• Good transmittance and excellent color rendition will allow you to enjoy planetary details you had missed so far.
• Leave ghosting and flares to other eyepieces:your William Optics SPL will not disappoint you.
High Power and High Contrast
• Available in three focal lengths, 3mm, 6mm, and 12.5mm, these eyepieces will satisfy any power requirement. Easy to Barlow, they will yield amazing results even at the highest powers (provided that atmospherical conditions and your telescope canhandle such high powers!).
• Great contrast and sharp to the edges
• Distortion-free EXTRA details is not a miracle: it all goes down to quality construction and design. SPL give you just what you always wanted.
Long Eye relief
• All three focal lengths boast very long eyerelief for maximum viewing comfort even for eyeglass wearers.
• Mechanically beautiful and functional tapered barrel.
• Blackened lens edges and flat black paint in the barrel to minimize sources of potential reflections.
• The very competitive price of these planetary eyepieces will encourage you to get the whole series to add to your keep-a-lifetime eyepieces!
|Internally baffled, All lenses' edges and internal spacers blackened, Fully multicoated|
|Model||SPL 3||SPL 6||SPL 12.5|
|Lens Structure (#Elements/#Groups)||7/4||7/4||7/4|
|Field of View||55°||55°||55°|
Buy risk-free: When it’s time to trade up you’ll get the most value for your used gear.