• Multiple preprogrammed speeds for time-lapse photography • Built-in wifi
• Tracking rate selectable between sidereal, solar and lunar
• Built-in polar scope with illuminator
• DSLR interface for automatic shutter control
• Built-in auto-guiding interface
• External mini-USB power support
• Compatible with 3/8 and 1⁄4-20 inch camera tripod thread • Lifetime free firmware upgrade
• 11 pound maximum payload
Sky-Watcher ́s Star Adventurer 2i is a user-friendly and multi-function mount to satisfy all your needs for astronomy, astrophotography, and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. It also contains preprogrammed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR. This is the perfect mount for nightscape and eclipse photography!
The Pro Package includes the Star Adventurer mount, polar scope with illuminator, declination bracket, ball head adapter, counterweight kit, and EQ base.
Telescope optical tube, and tripod are not included.
|Mount Type||Ultra compact equatorial tracking platform|
|Saddle Type||Vixen-style dovetail|
|Mounting Threads||1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16|
|Motor Drive||DC servo|
|Tracking Rates||Sidereal, 1/2 Sidereal, Solar, Lunar. Time-lapse photography: 12hr/4hr/2hr rev.|
|Power||External min-USB power support or 4 AA batteries|