Optec's DirectSync APX25 motor features our new ThirdLynx control circuit. APX25 fits a variety of focusers including the Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO refractors. Similar to our DirectSync APO motors with the same Best-In-Class clutch mechanism, the new DirectSync APX25 motor includes an all-new integrated control circuit built into the focus motor end cap.
No external controller is required.
USB connectivity and fully compatible with all existing FocusLynx software.
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 4.37" (111mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 A-B cable (included)
- Temperature Sensor: Analog Devices ADT7302 embedded
- Input Power: 12-volts DC, 2.5 x 5.5mm plug
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- Astro-Tech AT80EDT, AT115EDT, AT130EDT f/6 ED Triplet Refractors,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 80mm,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 115mm,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 130mm,
- Stellarvue SV70T f/6 APO Triplet,
- Stellarvue Access Series refractors SV80, SV102, and SV125,
- Teleskop Service TS-Optics Photoline 130mm f/7 Triplet APO,
- William Optics Star 71 Limited Blue Edition 71mm f/4.9,
- William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO Refractor.
NOTE: several import focusers changed in late 2019 to a new cast pinion block. See our original DirectSync ATX25 motor for newer focusers. See photos above to compare your focuser pinion block or contact Optec Support with questions.
ThirdLynx controllers are fully compatible with FocusLynx dual-focus control hubs making the FTX40 compatible with all ASCOM, X2, and INDI software.
- ThirdLynx Motor
- 3’ USB Cable
- 15’ USB Cable
- Allen Wrench
- Power Supply with cord