- Set of 3 vibration pads for a more stable observing platform
- Meade with high quality Sorbothane damping material that's available only in the USA.
- Highly desirable for sensitive imaging applications
- Reduces typical vibrations down to less than one second
Elevate your telescope's performance effortlessly with Meade's Vibration Isolation Pads. Crafted from premium Sorbothane damping material, exclusive to the USA, these pads outshine the competition. While others resort to inferior materials, our vibration isolation pads stand the test of time, ensuring lasting quality and minimal vibrations.
- Rapid Vibration Damping: Experience a dramatic reduction in vibration damping times, often reaching less than one second.
- Universal Compatibility: Designed to fit seamlessly with all Meade telescopes up to 14 inches in size, these pads ensure versatility in your stargazing adventures.
- Precision for Sensitive Imaging: Ideal for astrophotographers and high-magnification enthusiasts, Meade's Vibration Isolation Pads are a must-have for your telescope setup.
- Wind-Resistant Design: Perfect for those dealing with windy conditions during observations, our pads provide stability when you need it most.
- Multi-Material Construction: Engineered with a blend of cutting-edge materials, these pads maximize vibration reduction, enhancing telescope performance.
Transform your telescope's performance with Meade's Vibration Isolation Pads. Each set includes three pads, precisely designed to fit under each tripod leg, instantly improving your observing experience. Say goodbye to unwanted vibrations and embrace the full potential of your telescope, especially for your most demanding astronomical pursuits. Please note that these pads are not compatible with larger scopes like the Meade 16" LX200/600 series.
Upgrade your stargazing journey with Meade's Vibration Isolation Pads — your telescope's best companion for precision and stability.
Sorbothane is a registered trademark of Sorbo, Inc.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.