4-6 Week Lead Time on all Track the Stars Products
Mini Pier for the TTS-160 Panther mount head.
Stable, compact, transportable
The Mini Pier makes the Panther mount an extremely transportable mount system. The low height and short legs makes the pier just as stable as the bigger folding pier.
For astrophotography the minipier can be placed directly on the ground as there is no need to look through the telescope. This will give great stability and lower the influence from wind.
For visual use the minpier can be placed on a stable table or another stable flat surface.
Standard Pier adapter
The Mini Pier receives the standard Pier adapter for fast and easy installation of the mount head.
It is also possible to install the Pier Extension between Mini Pier and Mount head.
- Medium size transport bag
- NOTE: Pier Adapter (TTS-160K) is not included. Must be ordered separately - Other Pier Adapters can be made for the following mount heads:
- Astro-Physics: 400, 600, Mach-1, AP-900
- Avalon Instruments: M-Uno, M-Zero, Linear
- Celestron: CGX, CGX-L, CGEM, CGE, CGE-PRO
- iOptron: CEM60, CEM120, IEQ45
- Losmandy: G8, G11 Sky Watcher: EQ6, EQ8
- Software Bisque: Paramount MyT
- Vixen: Sphinx, Atlux, AXD
- 10 Micron: GM1000, AZ1000
- Please call (206) 327-9826 or e-mail email@example.com for more information
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 20 cm|
Stainless Steel and Aluminum, black hard anodized
|Transport Bag Size||
Diameter 180mm (7inch), Length 300mm (12 inch)
Specifications are subject to change without notice