127mm, f/5.3 APO (Nagler-Petzval) Astrograph Refractor.
For wide-field imaging with Finger Lakes Instrumentation Atlas focuser, CenterLine filter wheel and ProLine cameras.
4.3° Max. Imaging Field (52mm diagonal chip)
|Type||APO (Nagler-Petzval) Refractor
|Focal Length (mm)||680|
|Focal Ratio (f/#)||5.3|
|Length OTA (inch)||35.8 (without FLI hardware)|
|Maximum Imaging Field (deg.)||4.3 (52mm diagonal chip)|
|Weight OTA (lbs)||15.7|
- Image plane tilt correction system
- Built-in Tele Vue Large Field Corrector lens
- Screw-on metal lens cover
- Rings with 3 point mounting
- Hard-shell carry case
- Finger Lakes Instrumentation (FLI) Atlas focuser
- FLI CenterLine filter wheel
- FLI ProLine cameras
- Custom fitted case fits TV-NP127fli only.
- Supports telescope by the tube, taking pressure off the front cell and focuser pinion.
- Case is balanced when scope is inside.
- Positive lock latches with locks.
- You can keep the mount Mount Ring on the scope.
- Retaining mechanism holds case lid open at 90°.
- Approximate maximum exterior dimensions: 40 x 10¾ x 9-inches (102 x 27 x 23-cm).
- Approximate empty weight: 12.75-lb (5.8-kg).