This is in great condition.
- Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25- inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece.
- Enhances contrast of rills and festoons in Jupiter's cloud belts, as well as details of the Red Spot.
- Mounted in a nicely anodized housing. Individually precision ground, highly polished with maximum light transmission coatings on both sides.
- High-grade Sch-ott optical glass is vat-dyed for even color coating, then anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
- Each filter is supplied in a plastic box.